YOU MAY BE ABLE TO CLAIM BACK DOUBLE ANY PAYMENT(S) MADE WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF SIGNING THE CONTRACT, PLUS LEGAL INTEREST, AND CLAIM BACK YOUR LEGAL FEES. Spanish Lawyers specialising in Timeshare Exit in Spain. Legally Regulated by the Spanish Law Societies and our Senior Partner has been regulated with the SRA in the UK as a Registered European Lawyer since 2009. Please note that the claims submitted to Spanish Courts, under Spanish Jurisdiction, subject to the Spanish Bar Associations, and are not therefore regulated by the SRA.
Timeshare in Spain has traditionally been something of a "mine-field" with unscrupulous timeshare promoters applying high pressure sales techniques to sell a product which simply does not live up to the expectations of the purchaser. Many people find themselves burdened with timeshare obligations they can no longer afford, cannot sell for anything like the price they paid and in some cases timeshare that is very difficult to book and actually use.
BUT all that recently changed as result of a number of truly ground-breaking Spanish Supreme Court decisions in 2015 which held that certain timeshare contracts entered into after 5th January 1999 are ILLEGAL and can be cancelled.
If you are not getting what you expected from your timeshare, NOW is the time to check whether YOUR Spanish timeshare contract can be cancelled and you can get your money back.
The recent Spanish Supreme Court decisions mean that, if you bought a Spanish timeshare, you may be able to get your contract cancelled and get ALL your money back. In fact you can claim back double any deposit or other payments you made within 3 months of signing the contract.
Finally you can claim for legal interest from the date of registering your claim with the Courts in Spain and for your legal fees (with the exception of some minor legal and administrative expenses and notary fees).
Use the Timeshare Compensation Calculator below to work out what your claim might be worth:
IF YOUR CONTRACT MEETS ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS, YOU MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE A CLAIM:
• Your contract is for an unlimited period of time, i.e. in perpetuity or ‘forever’ or for any period exceeding 50 years;
• Your contract does not specify the accommodation you have a right to use or the week(s) when you are entitled to use it, e.g. if your contract is for “FLOATING WEEK(S)” or you purchased timeshare ‘points’;
• Your contract fails to include the information required by law about your right to cancel it or terminate it following purchase.
• whether you have a viable claim,
• the value of that claim; and
• the procedures to be followed to claim your money back.
JLCA Lawyers provide an initial view free of charge and will give you a FIXED fee quote for the legal fees and other costs involved should you decide to make a claim.
PLEASE NOTE: unlike many claims management companies JLCA Lawyers are a Spanish law firm and we will NOT charge you, in addition to your legal fees and costs, any percentage or commission on the amount you recover as a result of bringing your claim. If your claim is successful, everything you receive from the other side will be yours to keep and a claim for your legal fees will be made against the timeshare promoter.
CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT OUR OFFICES BY EMAIL, BY TELEPHONE or BY VIDEO CONFERENCE, e.g. SKYPE
• Clear & Simple Legal Advice: Contact us directly for a consultation free of charge and without obligation.
• Independent Legal Advice: You can depend upon information provided solely in your own best interests.
• Recommended: JLCA & As.-Lawyers are listed as recommended lawyers with the British Embassy/Consulate, US Embassy and Irish Embassy, as well as being members of regulated legal bodies such as the IBA (International Bar Association).
• Qualified Legal Representatives: Our legal team are made up of fully qualified and experienced lawyers who can provide you with comprehensive information, detailed estimations of all fees, costs and taxes involved, and clear and concise explanations of the legal process.
• No language barriers: Our office staff include native speakers from the UK and US, as well as Spain, and staff who can converse with you in English, French, German, Russian and Swedish - so you can be confident of fully understanding the legal process throughout the course of your case.
• Importance of Customer Service: JLCA Lawyers provides an unrivalled standard of client service throughout, assuring you of our personal attention at all times so that you feel confident and clearly understand the process.
• Offices: We have offices based in Gran Alacant-Alicante, Marbella, Madrid, Barcelona, London and associate offices in Paris, Brussels, Miami and Moscow . We cover the whole Spanish jurisdiction, including the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands.
★★★ JLCA & As.-Lawyers is currently dealing with around 500 cases against various Timeshare Resorts in Spain (including the Canary and Balearic Islands), and has achieved successful decisions on all cases that have reached judgement (127 judgements to date). To keep our clients updated with current information about the claims that JLCA are managing, we have initiated a monthly newsletter, with this being our first edition :
Some claim examples :
Make your no obligation consultation
* We will respond within a period of 24 hours, or the next working day.